JORDON STUDIO OFFERS:
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on March 13, 2019 at 8:55 PM|
Hi my name is Jeanine Jordon,
I am a body transformation coach. I've been successfully helping men and women get into better shape and lose the body fat they want to live life fully mobile and glowingly healthy. Over the 10 years I have found some clear and proven ways to help you lose weight and gain strength.
Here are some tips to get you started right now!
1. Not a big secret but drink the 10 eight oz. glasses of filtered water (not fluoridated, chlorinated, prescription medicated tap water) add some Celtic sea salt to a couple of the glasses for some electrolites and add some lemon to filter your liver and kidneys.
2. Sit quietly for 10 minutes every single morning. Just do this, doesn't have to be morning but then it's done, right?
3. Visualize the life you want in the body you want while you sit quietly. Breathe in through the nose and fill your lungs, the belly should protrude as you inhale. Exhale through the nose until the lungs are completely empty. This breathing calms your brain and body putting you into a more creative state!
4.Walk! 10,000 steps a day or more. If you are lucky enough to have working legs then use them. Can you imagine leaving a Ferrari just sitting in a garage? It will stop running one day. Just saying keep running your body by just walking
5. Do you really think GMO foods are okay? Really? Really? The pesticides are forced into the plant's cell walls, so are the wrong genes. Do you want to eat Frankenstein food? How about food designed to rupture insects stomachs? Now, compare when IBS, and leaky gut, Celiac's disease, allergies to food, etc., started becoming everyday digestive problems. It perfectly coincides with GMO's and their insidious introduction into our food supply- corn, wheat, canola, zucchini, pineapples, soy, potatoes, papayas, sugar beets, it sadly goes on and on, and is in almost everything processed and packaged or canned.
6. Eat organic and locally raised food. You do not want to ingest glyphosates, etc. nor do you want to eat them through your protein source. Most animals eat GMO grains (grains fatten the animal) and this makes them sick, so most if not all animals in large feed lots are given medications and antibiotics. Just this will increase your level of health.
7.Mostly eat vegetables, moderate amount of protein and good fats- Olive Oil, Avocados, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Krill oil or good clean source of omega 3 fatty acids, nuts and seeds (sprouted) stay away from refined carbs and cut way back on sugar. Exercise to earn a starchy carb or whole grain.
8. Do 25-50 squats immediately before consuming a meal you know is going to increase blood sugar. That would be refined foods- chips, pasta, crackers, bread, bagels, anything packaged, sugar foods-cereals, cookies, cake, doughnuts, candy......you get it. You body is better able to handle these foods with this blast of exercise. We become more insulin sensitive, this is good
9.Pool with organic coconut oil about 10 to 20 minutes. Swish around in your mouth or just let it sit over your teeth. Coconut oil can destroy bad bacteria in the gums and on the teeth, actually can heal the gums.
Floss every day. You will be so happy you did! And smile more :)
10. Love yourself. Seriously. How? Above are very loving habits to start with. Do this for you. If you are not taking care of yourself you will not be able to help yourself or others you care about. You are a miracle. You are extremely powerful. Believe in you and just start here. This is only the tip of the ice berg but it's the most powerful charge up the hill you can have without going all biohacking, stem cell injecting, vegan preaching, PX90, cross fit obsessed mess. Unless of course you want to. Then I'm all about it, done correctly :)
This is my summary of some the absolute best ways my clients change their lives for good!
Categories: Health and wellness